This rifle is the newest incarnation of the wildly popular AR-50 chambered for the powerful .50BMG cartridge – a single-shot, bolt-action rifle featuring a unique octagonal receiver bedded down into a V-shaped stock. Designed to be an economical answer for the challenges of long range shooting, the AR-50A1 is amazingly accurate and with its massive muzzle brake, it has a very manageable recoil. The AR-50A1 is a highly refined rifle which is a stark and refreshing difference that maintains its superiority over the competition. The buttstock is removable, allowing for increased portability when traveling. Includes the extremely rugged and versatile GG&G bipod.
- PRODUCT LINE: AR-50
- PRODUCT CATEGORY: Bolt-Action
- CALIBER: .50BMG
- BARREL: HB, Chrome Moly
- BARREL LENGTH: 30"
- TWIST RATE: 1:15 RH
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Multi-Flute Recoil Check
- FRONT SIGHT BASE: Modified Octagonal Form, Grilled, and Slotted for MIL-STD 1913 Scope Rail With Boss to Engage Cross-Slot on Receiver
- STOCK: 3-Section - Extruded Forend, Machined Grip with Vertical Grip, Removable Buttstock
- BOLT: Triple Front Locking Lug
- EJECTOR: Spring Loaded Plunger, Auto-Ejection
- EXTRACTOR: Sako Type
- TRIGGER: Shilen Standard Single Stage, Approximately 5lb
- FINISH: Hard Anodized Aluminum, Manganese Phosphated Steel
- OVERALL LENGTH: 49.8" Collapsed | 58.5" Extended
- WEIGHT: 34.1lbs
- INCLUDED: 15-Minute Sight Base, Ear Plugs, Owner's Manual
- WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Determined at checkout.