PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online must be shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
- Shipping rates specified only apply to the continential United States. For sales to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam, an additional shipping invoice will be sent to the buyer. Please email us if in these areas in advance and we will provide a shipping quote.
Buyers are fully responsible to know the laws in their states prior to purchase. If we ship a weapon and your state/selected FFL will not transfer it to you, we will assess you the restocking fee and any other shipping fees to retrieve the weapon back into our shop.
For items damaged in transit, this will involve a claim with UPS/FedEx/USPS and we will assist you in that process. We sell most of our items new in box (unless otherwise explicitly noted), so any malfunction of the firearm would be addressed with the manufacturer under their warranty which we will also assist with. We are only the seller and do not warranty any firearms or accessories.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! For mistakes with the listing/description, we will work with you to return the item to our warehouse and provision a refund. This does not often happen, but when it does, we will make it right! In that situation, please do not transfer the firearm from your FFL and contact us within three business days to setup a return and refund.
- VERY IMPORTANT - FIREARM RETURNS!! Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you, it is considered used, even if un-fired. Consequently, we cannot accept returns on firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. Also, we DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items. **Upon discovering a defect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer's warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees associated with returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees. For valid warranty claims, a prepaid label is provided by the manufacturer.
- In the case of failed background checks and incorrect ordering original shipping charges are NOT refunded if the item is NOT found to be defective. Customers will be responsible for return shipping in these cases. These orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
All sales are final. In the limited situations where we agree to cancel an order when a customer changes their mind or a customer cancels without advising us, there may be a 20% restocking fee for the warehouse as there are expenses we have already incurred to process your sale depending on the reason for the return request. By purchasing, if you perform a credit card dispute, you have explicitly agreed to these terms of sale. We do not price match at this time.
In addition, sales on the following items are final:
- Special orders.
- Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- NFA items.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights and optics.
Used firearms may not be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via USPS, UPS, and FedEx. The exception would be NFA items (SBR, suppressors, SMG, etc) where we have to receive clearance from the ATF on the Form 3 we submit to transfer to your FFL. If there is a delay in the ATF providing us clearance, we would be delayed in shipping this to your FFL.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.